Wednesday 16 October 2013

Objectives

Welcome to The Smiley Guide!
Assalammualaikum and hello to you all. 


First of all, thank you for visiting my blog~ LOL 
I am Muhammad Naim B Zakaria, from Kolej Profesional MARA Indera Mahkota. I'm writing a few entries regarding Malaysia, and this blog is created for my DNMC subject, taught by my lecturer Madam Nubailah. 

I have several objectives to accomplish, which are:


  • To provide education to those whom visit this blog, as well as to educate myself in creating a blog. 
  • To fully appreciate the independence of Malaysia by doing research 
  • To expose the content of my blog to youngsters nowadays, and hopefully they will find it educative and beneficial.

All in all, hopefully you'll be inspired by what I've wrote, because I do feel inspired by our nation's fine achievements, and also inspired by the success of the personnel mentioned in my blog. Peace~


  

No comments:

Post a Comment